Visions of Flowers

We've had a few nice days that have me dreaming about a trip to the local greenhouse. I love greenhouses, so many flowers, so many ideas! Now if only I could make my plants look as good as theirs do, lol.

Recently I put in a number of orders from my favourite stores and I've been busy oohing and ahhing! So many stamps, where to start. But today I grabbed this Gerbera Daises set from Flourishes and coloured it in with copics. I've been struggling with a good purple combination but I think this one was a success. Once the flowers were coloured I cut out the whole bunch, yes, it took me a looooong time! But no pain no gain. I mounted the flowers onto the oval cutout and the rest is self explanatory.



Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl Overload

Shhhhhh! Can you Hear it?

Blog awards!